Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I peed in a hole

As we are cruising back from our beautiful weekend in the French countryside, we stop at an auto grille...a nice cafeteria/restaurant on the autoroute. After we finished our meal, which included a glass of rose wine from a type of juice dispenser, we head out. I tell Patricia how nice all of the facilities are on the autoroute.

Then, I had to go to the bathroom...

We stop at a rest stop about 20 minutes down the road. I go into the bathroom stall, where I am greeted by a hole in the ground. I double check the other stalls, which look the same as the first. I go outside to see if I accidentally stepped in the men's room. It was not the men's room.

I assume the position. It was nice that there were these raised foot platforms to help balance and make way for the pee. Apparently they need a splash guard as well, because I had to wash my sandal in the sink after I finished.

Kind regards and damp sandals,
hillstead

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahhaahah erika!!! Now you have TWO pairs of "funky" sandals...unless they were the same ones?? (I sincerely hope not.) You will probably keep those too for memories. So happy I got to chat with you yesterday. Keep the entries coming! Love you foo! =]

    ReplyDelete